Financial Capabilities Program
Do you dream of buying a home, but your poor credit is blocking your way?
Bad credit doesn’t have to stop you from owning a home of your very own.
To support your home buying efforts, HomeSource east tennessee offers a Financial Capabilities Program for those who are beginning on their path to homeownership but not quite ready to sign on the dotted line.
Whether you want to have firmer control over your finances, or you may simply want to know how to clean up your credit on your own without having to pay someone else to help you, our Financial Capabilities Program, offered monthly in four Tuesday evening sessions, helps families and individuals learn how to:
- Create a working budget
- Learn how to create a savings plan
- Understand your credit report
- Correct credit report errors
- Resolve delinquency issues
- Manage difficult finance situations
- Plan for a better future
If you are serious about homeownership and want help figuring out your finances, take the next step to get there.
- Register for our Financial Capabilities Program through our Homebuyer Portal HERE and find a time that works for you and reserve your spot in the class before space fills up. (The homebuyer portal is for everyone interested in financial fitness, whether they plan to by a home or not.)